Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
EEO, e-Verify and Americans with Disabilities Statements
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- GIS Engineer Prog Team - Saudi Arabia
- Description: GIS Engineer - Saudi Arabia Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World GIS Engineer – Saudi Arabia Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; housing and buildings,...
Reference Code: 26030-1
- Project Manager Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Provides direction and management for small to medium-sized projects and ensures on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations. The Project Manager is responsible for the scope development, scope management and commercial performance of the project to meet project goals and objectives. May Plans and defines program goals and devises methods to accomplish them;...
Reference Code: 26081-1
- Project Estimator - Riyadh, AR RIYAD
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Performs a variety of standard estimating activities (individual or as part of a team) on an assigned project/program. The Estimator at this level has experience in applying standard estimating practices, techniques processes and procedures, and demonstrates familiarity in applying company policies and assigned project/program practices and procedures. Typical responsibilities are focused on a variety ...
Reference Code: 25837-1