Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Cloud Engineer\Architect - North Charleston, SC
- Description: Cloud Engineer/Architect Charleston, SC Opportunity Are you a leader at cloud engineering in the cleared space? If so, we are seeking a Cloud Engineer/Architect to join our team in Charleston, SC. These are critical times in the world of cyber security and Parsons need your help to make us a little bit more secure. This is your chance to help us with this vital mission. The Cloud Engineer/Architect will provide expertise ...
Reference Code: 32920-1
- Principal Electrical Engineer - Salt Lake City, UT
- Description: Principal Electrical Engineer – Salt Lake City, Utah Opportunity : Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer with substantial utility sub-station experience, preparing load calculations and working with medium voltage distribution up to 345KV ? If so, this role might be an excellent fit for you. Responsibilities : • Coordinate and conduct electrical engineering functions for complex, multi-discipline projects in a classi...
Reference Code: 32919-1
- Safety Manager - IN
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW: Provides expertise and technical assistance to senior operational management for the implementation of the company safety policy by establishing and managing a safety program that meets or exceeds all current standards. Represents the company in all safety matters pertaining to internal and external activities. Receives assignments in terms of broad objectives from the Corporate Safety Director. Reviews...
Reference Code: 32918-1