Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
EEO, e-Verify and Americans with Disabilities Statements
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Assistant Construction Manager - Doha, Qatar
- Description: Assistant Construction Manager - Doha, Qatar Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities....
Reference Code: 27291-1
- Landscape Architect Senior - Riyadh, AR RIYAD
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Performs a wide variety of difficult architectural assignments by applying architectural design standards, practices, and techniques. The incumbent at this level is a fully-qualified Architect who is proficient in developing creative architectural solutions. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES : Performs a variety of assignments such as conducting architectural studies, developing design concepts and design crit...
Reference Code: 24243-1
- Financial Controller - Saudi Arabia
- Description: Financial Controller – Saudi Arabia...
Reference Code: 27289-1