Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- IT Specialist Senior (IT Infrastructure) - Richardson, TX
- Description: IT Specialist Richardson TX Duties and Responsibilities: Provide senior technical leadership for Parsons enterprise event monitoring solutions leveraging the HP BSM suite of tools. Role will be tasked with developing new monitoring solutions to ensure high levels of operational health and system availability. Provide senior technical leadership for the development and implementation of enterprise configuration management ...
Reference Code: 32182-1
- Sr Project Controls Specialist Mexico City - Mexico City
- Description: Project Controls Engineer Mexico City The Project Controls Engineer will be responsible for exercising a qualified level of cost planning/control and assurance with financial reporting proficiency based upon Parsons and industry “best practices.”. The incumbent provides complete cost planning, cost monitoring and cost control measures and financial reporting for various engineering and construction projects with an emphas...
Reference Code: 32401-1
- Sr Project Controls Manager Head of Cost Assurance Mexico City - Mexico City
- Description: Head of Program Cost Assurance Mexico City The Head of Cost Assurance will be responsible for exercising proficiency in data capture / calculation, analysis, performance measurement, forecasting, trends, variance analysis, and cost / financial reporting for the Enterprise and Sub-Program levels. In addition, this individual actively recommends and implements cost control measures. Work with the Cost Lead(s) and cost staff...
Reference Code: 32403-1