Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Associate Traffic Engineer NY City - Manhattan, NY
- Description: ASSOCIATE TRAFFIC ENGINEER NEW YORK CITY POSITION OVERVIEW We are looking for an Associate Traffic Engineer for several exciting transportation projects in New York City. We are looking for a candidate to perform transportation planning, traffic impact studies, perform traffic field observations, analyze crash data and provide mitigation measures for safety improvements. RESPONSIBILITIES: Perform operational analyses and ...
Reference Code: 32897-1
- Sr Project Control Specialist - Arlington, VA
- Description: Make a Difference Sr. Project Control Specialist Rosslyn, VA Parsons provides the U.S. government with qualified personnel to solve the toughest engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and security challenges. Our staff is engaged in mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense,...
Reference Code: 32898-1
- Quality Assurance Engineer\Spl Senior Palo Alto CA - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Quality Assurance Engineer/Specialist –Palo Alto, CA (Construction) Opportunity: Are you a Senior Construction or Quality professional seeking an exciting growth opportunity ? If so, we at Parsons are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer/Specialist for Palo Alto, CA, who: Provides quality-assurance support to the assigned program and/or area to ensure that the product is built in accordance with plans and sp...
Reference Code: 32881-1