Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Construction Manager Transportation Projects - Washington, DC
- Description: Senior Construction Manager Transportation Projects Washington, DC POSITION OVERVIEW As Senior Construction Manger, incumbent manages all on-site field construction activities associated with the completion of a large project. (Typically a project having 2 to 5 million construction man-hours or a total installed cost of $100 to $150 million.) Applies extensive knowledge of various disciplines to be used during constructio...
Reference Code: 32342-1
- Senior Designer\Drafter - Seattle, WA
- Description: Senior Designer/Drafter Seattle, WA POSITION OVERVIEW Develops moderately-difficult to difficult working drawings from equipment specifications, engineering notes, sketches, and/or detailed drawings, ensuring that they meet company and industry standards and codes. Understands the materials and methods normally used within the assigned discipline. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES Utilizes a CAD workstation to prepare engineering...
Reference Code: 32341-1
- Senior Electrical Engineer Bridges - Manhattan, NY
- Description: Senior Electrical Engineer Bridge and Tunnel Division - New York, NY POSITION OVERVIEW With minimal supervision, the successful candidate will perform conventional and complex electrical engineering assignments applying electrical engineering design techniques and analyses. The position also entails supervising the work performed by other electrical engineers on staff, assisting in the assignment of electrical engineering...
Reference Code: 32340-1