Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Principal Electrical Engineer – High Voltage Yanbu Saudi Arabia - Yanbu, Al Madinah
- Description: Make a Difference! Parsons is currently seeking candidates for the position of Principal Electrical Engineer – High Voltage - Yanbu, saudi Arabia US/Western country Citizenship is required for this position. Applications that do not meet this requirement will not be considered. Since 1976, Parsons has served the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu as their program management, master planning, design, engineering and con...
Reference Code: 28818-1
- Jr ITAM Co ordinator Ft Lee VA - Fort Lee, VA
- Description: Make a Difference Junior ITAM Coordinator-Ft. Lee, VA Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs both...
Reference Code: 28817-1
- Engineer II - Louisville, KY
- Description: Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - from the initial planning stage through final design, construction, and commissio...
Reference Code: 28819-1