Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Electrical REVIT Designer - Boston, MA
- Description: Senior Electrical REVIT Designer Boston, MA . Position Overview Parsons is seeking a Senior Electrical Designer with electrical power system design experience on industrial facility projects for our Boston, MA office. Design experience on data center projects is considered a significant plus. Specific Responsibilities The successful candidate will have the following specific responsibilities: • Utilize a CAD workstation t...
Reference Code: 32990-1
- Princpal eDiscovery IT Specialist - Pasadena, CA
- Description: eDiscovery Principal Specialist Pasadena CA Opportunity: Are you well versed in IT Technology and have some experience in eDiscovery? Do you enjoy Computer Forensics and overseeing projects? We have an opportunity for you to help protect the Parsons enterprise, by working as the primary interface between Parsons Information Systems (IS) and Parsons Corporate Legal Department. In this role, you will lead, coordinate and ma...
Reference Code: 32992-1
- Client Training Specialist II\ STE - Fort Indiantown Gap, PA
- Description: Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day Client Training Specialist II, STE - Fort Indiantown Gap, PA Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, m...
Reference Code: 29135-1