Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
EEO, e-Verify and Americans with Disabilities Statements
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Resident Engineer (Demolition \ Utilities) - Qatar
- Description: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Resident Engineer shall be responsible to lead and supervise a team of multi engineering disciplines staff and contractor. Performs difficult and complex field engineering assignments involving the development, execution, supervision, and coordination of all technical aspects of a construction project. Provide technical leadership to his team. Coordinate and monitor activities of his team. ...
Reference Code: 26578-1
- Senior Mechanical Engineering Manager - Irvine, CA
- Description: Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day Senior Mechanical Engineering Manager Tunnels Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operat...
Reference Code: 26575-1
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Qatar
- Description: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Senior Quantity Surveyor shall be responsible for all QS and contractual matters related to the execution of the construction contract including but not limited to payment certificates, claims, variation orders, etc. Provide assistance to the team during negotiations, arbitration or any other forms of dispute resolution. Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance for the resol...
Reference Code: 26582-1