Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Dredging\River Inspector Fort Edward - Fort Edward, NY
- Description: Project Parsons helps customers restore and protect our most valuable resources, based on our experience earned while working on the largest and most complex sediment management projects in the country. Our strong teaming capabilities allow us to collaborate with national experts, universities, and other consulting firms to bring together the best resources and expertise in order to solve our customer’s most challenging e...
Reference Code: 28847-1
- Corrosion\Materials Engineer I - San Diego, CA
- Description: Make a Difference Corrosion/Materials Engineer I- San Diego, CA Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - from the initial ...
Reference Code: 28860-1
- Senior Construction Manager (Rail Systems) - Doha, Qatar
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Coordinate and oversee completion of activities during the whole project cycle of a large rail systems project. Serve as the principal interface for the customer with the main construction contractor. Work with the contractor to deliver the construction to the customer as designed, on time, within budget, and of acceptable quality given the scope requirements and construction environment. site location...
Reference Code: 28858-1