Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior IT Specialist MCVST Lead - Camp Dodge, IA
- Description: Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day Senior IT Specialist MCVTST Lead - Multiple Locations, US Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, miss...
Reference Code: 29102-1
- Construction Superintendent - Aiken, SC
- Description: CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT AIKEN, SC PROJECT For more than 20 years, Parsons has supported the Department of Energy (DOE) at the Savannah River Site in South Carolina. Parsons is developing a conceptual design for a Salt Waste Processing Facility (SWPF) to process highly radioactive liquid wastes currently stored in large underground tanks. Salt wastes account for about 34 of the 37 million gallons of radioactive waste a...
Reference Code: 32998-1
- Property Administrator - Camp Dodge, IA
- Description: Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day Property Administrator – Camp Dodge, Iowa Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and...
Reference Code: 29173-1