Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Software Engineering Lead - Columbia, MD
- Description: Software Engineering Lead—27708 Columbia, MD Opportunity Are you a leader at software engineering for Red Teams in the cleared space? Do you like creating applications with Java, Hibernate, and PrimeFaces? If so, we are seeking a software engineering lead to support a Red Team on a prime contract. These are critical times in the world of cyber security and Parsons need your help to make us a little bit more secure. This i...
Reference Code: 30266-1
- Systems Engineer\Malware Analyst - Columbia, MD
- Description: Systems Engineer /Malware Analyst Columbia, MD Are you interested in playing a crucial role in an exciting new defense cyber mission? If so, then we have an excellent opportunity for you! We have an immediate opening for an experienced Systems Engineer on a small, close-knit team charged with supporting a system that actively collects data for the cyber warriors in charge of DoD network defense. The work environment is fa...
Reference Code: 30268-1
- Project Designer Bridges - Denver, CO
- Description: Make a Difference Principal Bridge Designer Denver, CO Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - from the initial planning ...
Reference Code: 30269-1