Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Virtual Career Fair—Polygragh Openings (8\19) - Columbia, MD
- Description: Make a Difference! What: Parsons Virtual Career Fair Date: Wednesday August 19th , 2015 When: 6:00-8:00 PM EST Who: Candidates with ACTIVE TS/SCI + POLY. Where: https://app.brazenconnect.com/events/parsons-6 Join us from the comfort of your living room, desk, or even from on the road at our 2nd virtual career fair. We are seeking talent in the following areas: Cyber Engineers Collection Managers...
Reference Code: 30048-1
- Administrative Assistant - Columbia, MD
- Description: Opportunity Are you a high energy, self-motivated individual seeking an administrative and clerical support position in a fast-paced contract management office? Are you a confident communicator with excellent organizational skills who is experienced with the MS Office Suite and is comfortable working in SharePoint? If so, we have a position for you on a close-knit team of hard-charging leaders. In this role, you will orga...
Reference Code: 31552-1
- Graphic Designer Senior - Fairfax, VA
- Description: Make a Difference Sr. Graphics Engineer Arlington, VA These are critical times in the world of cyber security and Parsons needs your help to make us a little bit more secure. This is your chance to help us with this vital mission. How would you like to assist in supporting the Department of Homeland Cyber Security Organization? We are looking for high quality candidates who will be responsible for developing info graphics...
Reference Code: 32211-1