Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Engineering Intern Richardson TX - Richardson, TX
- Description: Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day Engineering Intern - Richardson, TX Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - fro...
Reference Code: 29688-1
- Associate Geophysicist - Denver, CO
- Description: Associate Geophysicist Denver, CO Opportunity Under close supervision, performs a variety of environmental sampling and analytical tasks by applying basic scientific techniques. The Scientist at this level is in a developmental mode, being trained in the utilization of relevant theories and practices, and gaining exposure to Company procedures. Performs various scientific tasks related to environmental or hazardous waste ...
Reference Code: 30581-1
- Facilities Manager Annapolis Junction MD - Annapolis Junction, MD
- Description: Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World Facilities Manager – Annapolis Junction, MD Parsons provides the U.S. government with qualified personnel to solve the toughest engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and security challenges. Our staff is engaged in mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unex...
Reference Code: 30580-1