Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Safety Specialist Senior - Newington, VA
- Description: Sr. Safety Specialist Springfield, VA Are you a Safety Specialist that advises and assists Project and Construction Management in the formulation, implementation and management of major project safety plans? Can you manage plans that may pertain to one or more job site locations, which are separate and distinct construction operations requiring integrated supervision of programs? These are critical times in the world of c...
Reference Code: 31844-1
- Mechanical Helper 2 - Newington, VA
- Description: Mechanical Helper 2 Newington VA This position is for the third shift on the Specific evenings, Thursday, starting at 10 PM through Monday, starting at 10 PM, which would allow for Tuesday and Wednesday evenings off. The Helper II assists one or more workers in the skilled maintenance trades by performing specific or general duties of lesser skill such as: keeping a worker supplied with materials and tools, cleaning worki...
Reference Code: 31843-1
- Scientist\RTLA Coordinator - Yakima, WA
- Description: Scientist/RTLA Coordinator Yakima WA Duties and Responsibilities: The Range and Training Land Assessment (RTLA) Coordinator works under the direction of the Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM) Program Coordinator and is responsible for the overall execution of the RTLA Program. The ITAM program is the Army's approach to managing and improving training lands sustainably. The RTLA component of ITAM is responsible for...
Reference Code: 31845-1