Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Airport Concourse Project Manager Los Angeles CA - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World Airport Concourse Project Manager – Los Angeles, CA Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects, including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons’ expertise encompasses all phases of transport...
Reference Code: 29555-1
- Senior Subcontract Administrator - Washington, DC
- Description: Senior Subcontracts Administrator Washington, DC POSITION OVERVIEW: Administers one or more large subcontracts to ensure that subcontractors fully meet Company and project requirements. A willingness to travel to the subcontractor's facility when necessary is required. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Prepares recommended source lists of qualified subcontractors, drawing upon their past performance experience. Coordinates the l...
Reference Code: 30617-1
- Senior Subcontract Administrator - Richmond, VA
- Description: Senior Subcontracts Administrator Richmond, VA POSITION OVERVIEW: Administers one or more large subcontracts to ensure that subcontractors fully meet Company and project requirements. A willingness to travel to the subcontractor's facility when necessary is required. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Prepares recommended source lists of qualified subcontractors, drawing upon their past performance experience. Coordinates the lis...
Reference Code: 30616-1