Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- HS & E Manager - Riyadh, AR RIYAD
- Description: Please Note: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment and are not limited to those listed. Role Summary The Riyadh Metro is the flagship public transportation project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In order for it to be a success, the project will req...
Reference Code: 31796-1
- Safety Engineer - Doha, Qatar
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW: Performs a variety of engineering duties by applying basic engineering techniques and analyses within one discipline. The Engineer at this level is in a developmental mode, being trained under close supervision in the utilization of engineering theories and practices, and gaining exposure to Company procedures. Assignment may be to a structured rotational program which would include experience in Projec...
Reference Code: 31579-1
- Graphic Designer Reporting - Doha, Qatar
- Description: Role Summary Parsons are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to support the Project Controls Team on a major rail design and build project in Qatar. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the layout and graphic work of all the report-related activities in addition to coordinate with the project team as needed. This includes creative design for internal and external progress reports, presentations, templates, bro...
Reference Code: 31781-1