Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Malware Analyst\Reverse Engineer - Columbia, MD
- Description: Opportunity Are you an expert at malware analysis? Do you like great challenges? If so, we are seeking a malware analyst/systems engineer to help make a major difference on a prime contract. We need a sophisticated engineer that can perform malware analysis in support of defensive operations to actively protect the global information grid. It is a critical time in the world of cyber security—this stuff matters! And, we ne...
Reference Code: 30312-1
- Junior Software Engineer - Centreville, VA
- Description: Software Engineer Centreville, VA OPPORTUNITY You know that great feeling you get when you solve a really tricky problem with a brilliant solution? We feel that a lot over here. We’re looking for problem solvers that can create software to meet our customers’ needs and make the world a safer place. We offer a great work environment, a chance to work using a variety of development environments and your choice of several pr...
Reference Code: 31108-1
- Analytic Software Developer - Columbia, MD
- Description: Opportunity Are you a developer who enjoys turning computer network defense analysts' dreams into reality? If so, then we have an excellent opportunity for you! We’re looking for someone to interface directly with cybersecurity analysts to design and develop automated analytics in a rapid prototyping fashion. In this role, you will develop analytics in several tools (including utilizing the cloud) and working those analyt...
Reference Code: 29632-1