Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Deputy Program Director - Doha, Qatar
- Description: This position reports to the Program Director. Five (5) direct reports - Senior Project Managers. Overview: Focal point for all construction-related program matters and overall management of the Parsons work for client including all technical elements of the services. Supports the program director in providing project leadership, meeting contractual requirements, and efficiently managing the scope, work schedule and manag...
Reference Code: 26842-1
- Sr Strucural Engineer - Fort Worth, TX
- Description: Parsons provides the U.S. government with qualified personnel to solve the toughest engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and security challenges. Our staff is engaged in mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs both domestically and around th...
Reference Code: 29410-1
- Civil Engineer - Doha, Qatar
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Performs conventional and moderately-complex engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline. The Engineer at this level is proficient in the utilization of standard engineering theories and practices, and Company procedures. Some assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications. Willingness to travel or relocate to ...
Reference Code: 18634-1