Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- PMO - Columbia, MD
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Directs the design, development, and implementation of advanced solutions for the most-complex technical products and systems specific to client needs. . NOTE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES : Provides leadership and technical guidance to a team comprised of system engineers and application and hardware engineers/developers for the design of unique subsystems that will be ultimately integrated into the overa...
Reference Code: 29381-1
- Project Manager Testing & Commissioning - Doha, Qatar
- Description: Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World Project Manager - Testing & Commissioning, Doha, Qatar Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treat...
Reference Code: 29413-1
- Sr Electrical Engineer El Segundo CA - El Segundo, CA
- Description: Make a Difference Sr. Electrical Engineer – El Segundo, CA Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs...
Reference Code: 29421-1