Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Graphic Designer Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Description: Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World Senior Graphic Designer - Chicago Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects, including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons’ expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering ...
Reference Code: 29483-1
- Co Op Student (Engineering\Computer Science) - Louisville, KY
- Description: Make a Difference Engineering Intern - Road & Highway Louisville, KY Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects, including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons’ expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations from the...
Reference Code: 29484-1
- Sr Civil Engineer - Jamaica, NY
- Description: Parsons provides the U.S. government with qualified personnel to solve the toughest engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and security challenges. Our staff is engaged in mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs both domestically and around th...
Reference Code: 28872-1