Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Mechanical Engineer Building Assessor Washington DC - DC Metro Area, DC
- Description: Opportunity: Are you an Engineer who likes project diversity and stability? Do you want to be mentored and developed into a Project Management role? At Parsons, we are committed to a shared future! We are looking for a strong Mechanical Engineer to support our Department of Labor client. The primary job office location is Arlington, Virginia. Travel throughout the United States is required to complete facility surveys and...
Reference Code: 31810-1
- Construction Manager Central - Doha, Qatar
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Manages all on-site field construction activities associated with the completion of a medium-size project. (Typically a project having 250,000 to 2 million construction manhours or a total installed cost of $50 to $100 million.) Applies a comprehensive knowledge of various disciplines to be used during construction, as well as the methods and techniques to be utilized for installation. Incumbent must b...
Reference Code: 31822-1
- Sr Mechanical\Facilities Design Engineer Washington DC - DC Metro Area, DC
- Description: Sr. Mechanical/Facilities Design Engineer Washington DC Opportunity: Are you an Engineer who likes project diversity and stability? Do you want to advance your career to a Project Management role? Do you have an interest in mentoring young engineers? At Parsons, we are committed to a shared future! We are looking for a strong MEP Design Engineer leader to work for several major clients. If some US travel is appealing to y...
Reference Code: 31791-1