Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Construction Manager Elizabeth NJ - Centreville, VA
- Description: CONSTRUCTION MANAGER Elizabeth NJ POSITION OVERVIEW : Parsons manages various environmental, oil and gas, power, industrial and vertical construction projects for various clients across the United States. We are looking for a strong “boots on the ground” Construction Manager to manage design completion and on-site field construction activities associated with the completion of Control Facility and Office building in NJ. T...
Reference Code: 31775-1
- Senior Project Manager - Gold Creek, MT
- Description: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – GOLD CREEK, MONTANA OPPORTUNITY : Provides direction and management for medium-sized projects, or several small projects, and ensures on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations. The Project Manager is responsible for the scope development, scope management and commercial performance of the project to meet project goals and objectives. Plans and defines...
Reference Code: 31774-1
- Facilities Manager - Springfield, VA
- Description: Facilities Manager Springfield, VA POSITION OVERVIEW: Supervises a group of nonexempt employees engaged in one or more aspects of facilities maintenance (both inside and outside) within a client building complex. Responsible for day to day operations and procedures. Manages all facility related activities at all facilities on client campus. Monitors work order requests expeditiously and brings them to a satisfactory concl...
Reference Code: 30571-1