Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Project Engineer Roadways - Irvine, CA
- Description: Project Engineer Roads and Highways Irvine, CA POSITION OVERVIEW The selected Project Engineer will have experience and a strong understanding of Highway design policies, procedures, and guidelines. Project design experience with Caltrans is a plus. Along with strong communication skills, this professional assists the various aspects of transportation engineering innovation, risk management, and scheduling on Road/Highway...
Reference Code: 32334-1
- Civil Engineer II Roadways - Irvine, CA
- Description: Civil Engineer II Road and Highway Division Irvine, CA Position Overview The primary duties of the Civil Engineer are to provide design, plan production and leadership for civil elements of the road and highway projects within the Pacific Northwest. The Engineer at this level is proficient in the utilization of standard engineering theories and practices, and Company procedures. Experience in developing roadway alignments...
Reference Code: 32331-1
- Project Engineer - San Francisco, CA
- Description: Make A Difference! Project Engineer – San Francisco, CA POSITION OVERVIEW : Integrates the various engineering, scheduling, and procurement, construction, and start-up aspects of a project. May manage a subtask of a larger project or study in accordance with contractual obligations. Responsible for the technical excellence of the engineering functions of the proje...
Reference Code: 32333-1