Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Project Manager Roadways - Seattle, WA
- Description: PROJECT MANAGER Road and Highways Seattle, WA POSITION OVERVIEW Provides direction and management for small to medium-sized projects and ensures on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations. The Project Manager is responsible for the scope development, scope management and commercial performance of the project to meet project goals and objectives. May Plans and defines program g...
Reference Code: 32216-1
- Clerical Assistant - Arlington, VA
- Description: Clerical Assistant Arlington, VA Opportunity Parsons currently works on a national facilities program on a multi-year contract. Our scope of work consists of managing the design and construction of multiple facilities nationwide. We will be assessing existing facilities and making recommendations for inclusion in the budget. We will also be managing the real estate portfolio and providing control to the program. As part o...
Reference Code: 32215-1
- Associate Bridge Engineer - Seattle, WA
- Description: Associate Bridge Engineer Seattle, WA Opportunity Parsons is seeking an Associate Bridge Engineer in our rapidly expanding Bridge & Tunnel Division. If you want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team working on large, marquee bridge projects that change the urban fabric of communities, this opportunity is for you. We are looking for candidates with the ability to work in a highly flexible, team-oriented environme...
Reference Code: 32217-1