Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- IT Analyst (IT Infrastructure) - Pasadena, CA
- Description: IT Analyst Pasadena CA POSITION OVERVIEW : Under direct supervision, provides standard system configuration administrative functions for assigned systems and subsystems of the Enterprise IT infrastructure, including monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting and incident resolution. Performs installation and integration of IT Infrastructure throughout the Enterprise (Network Convergence, routers, switches, servers, storage, IP T...
Reference Code: 31722-1
- Field Engineer Associate Tucson - Tucson, AZ
- Description: Associate Field Engineer - Tucson Are you interested in a career in Facilities Engineering or Construction Management? Parsons has a contract with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to support the FAA’s program to upgrade and modernize operational facilities and equipment throughout the United States; including building, air traffic control, radar, navigation, communication, and various other critical support syste...
Reference Code: 31807-1
- Mechanical Engineer Building Assessor Washington DC - DC Metro Area, DC
- Description: Opportunity: Are you an Engineer who likes project diversity and stability? Do you want to be mentored and developed into a Project Management role? At Parsons, we are committed to a shared future! We are looking for a strong Mechanical Engineer to support our Department of Labor client. The primary job office location is Arlington, Virginia. Travel throughout the United States is required to complete facility surveys and...
Reference Code: 31810-1