Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Uncleared Software Engineer - Columbia, MD
- Description: Software Engineer Columbia, MD Opportunity Are you skilled in making software do your bidding in a variety of realms? Are you filled with an extreme vigor for life that extends into all aspects of your life? Are you interested in becoming a master at securing computers, networks, and SCADA systems? Then we have the perfect software engineering position for you. These are critical times in the world of cyber security and P...
Reference Code: 32264-1
- Environmental Scientist NJ - Somerset, NJ
- Description: Environmental Scientist Fort Monmouth Ocean Port, NJ Somerset, NJ Overview Selected candidate primary responsibility will be to support the on-going field investigation program conducted at FTMM in Oceanport, NJ. Once the assignment at FTMM is complete, the geologist will be reassigned to a Parsons Office to assume duties as a staff Geologist in Somerset, NJ. RESPONSIBILITIES Performs various field and office tasks requir...
Reference Code: 32263-1
- Field Geologist NJ - Somerset, NJ
- Description: Field Geologist Fort Monmouth Ocean Port, NJ Somerset, NJ Overview Selected candidate primary responsibility will be to support the on-going field investigation program conducted at FTMM in Oceanport, NJ. Once the assignment at FTMM is complete, the geologist will be reassigned to a Parsons Office to assume duties as a staff Geologist in Somerset, NJ. RESPONSIBILITIES Performs various field and office tasks requiring the ...
Reference Code: 32262-1