Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
EEO, e-Verify and Americans with Disabilities Statements
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Resident Engineer Materials - Abu Dhabi
- Description: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Act as ADM/PRFD Representative. Well aware of requirements specified in the Contract Documents and following applicable duties pertained to applied category. Review and Ensure prompt exchange of correspondence and approvals. Conduct factory inspections, attend material committees, prepare reports, evaluate new materials, review & approve materials. Monitor the quality of materials and work...
Reference Code: 26798-1
- Sr IT Specialist (Cyber Security) SEIM Richardson TX - Richardson, TX
- Description: Make a Difference! Sr IT Specialist , Cyber Security SEIM - Richardson, TX POSITION OVERVIEW: The Cyber Security Specialist, Senior works toward predetermined goals and objectives. The incumbent at this level uses advanced techniques to resolve complex cyber security issues that arise. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results, and makes recommendations and changes to departmental polici...
Reference Code: 26762-1
- Quantity Surveyor RE - Abu Dhabi
- Description: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Act as ADM/PRFD’s representative. Advise on contractual matters. Ensure completeness and validity of contractual requirements. Audit payments to Contractors. Ensure prompt approvals and completeness of valuations. Review measure of work done. Review variations and day works. Monitor/advise contracts final cost estimates. Maintain expenditure records. Review, negotiate and prepare claim settlem...
Reference Code: 26799-1