Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- MEP Design Engineeer Washington DC - DC Metro Area, DC
- Description: MEP (Electrical) Design Engineer Washington DC Opportunity: Are you an Engineer who likes project diversity and stability? Do you want to be mentored and developed into a Project Management role? At Parsons, we are committed to a shared future! We are looking for a strong MEP Design Engineer to work in a rotational program for several major clients. If some US travel is appealing to you and you want to be working directly...
Reference Code: 32363-1
- Covert QA Officer - Braintree, MA
- Description: Covert Auditor, Greater Boston including the North Shore, and the Merrimack Valley and Braintree Overview of Position: The full time covert auditor will be responsible for conducting covert vehicle audits and covert visual audits. Duties include, but are not limited to, all program operational procedures & duties associated with performing covert audits, observing inspector & station behavior and documentation of ...
Reference Code: 32356-1
- Sr Civil (Facilities) Engineer Washington C - Arlington, VA
- Description: Senior Civil (Facilities) Engineer Arlington, VA Opportunity/Responsibilities The Senior Civil Engineer assesses the physical attributes of existing Job Corps centers and provides technical support to centers and staff in the office regarding civil engineer issues including for soils, pavement, hydrologic, and water and waste water treatment. The assessor will also assist in evaluation of new sites if required. The Senior...
Reference Code: 31029-1