Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Principal Electrical Engineer Palo Alto CA - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Principal Electrical Engineer-Palo Alto, CA (Healthcare Facilities) Opportunity The Principal Electrical Engineer will be embedded as a Parsons employee supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs Field Resident Engineer for capital asset improvements for the VA Palo Alto Health Care System including construction of a 174,000gsf, three-story, Polytrauma/Blind Rehabilitation Center with site utilities; multiple cast-in-p...
Reference Code: 32911-1
- Inspector Civil\Buildings - Doha, Qatar
- Description: Inspector – Civil/ Buildings (DEPOT) Position Overview: This position reports directly to the respective Resident Engineer and is responsible for assuring that the Contractor constructs the project safely, properly and completely providing, at a minimum, the specified level of quality in form and function. This position covers three distinct areas of effort....
Reference Code: 32882-1
- Electrical Construction Quality Assurance Palo Alto CA - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Electrical - Construction Quality Assurance -Palo Alto, CA Opportunity: Opportunity This Electrical Construction QA position will be responsible for observation and surveillance of the electrical trades on the project. This position will be a Parsons employee supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs in oversight of their General Construction Contractors for capital asset improvements of the Palo Alto Veterans Adminis...
Reference Code: 32910-1