Celebrating more than 65 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Recent Job Openings
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
- Facility Project Engineer\ Configuration Management Lead - Huntsville, AL
- Description: Make a Difference Facility Project Engineer – Huntsville, AL Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified and clearable personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster...
Reference Code: 23407-1
- Head of Program Commercial - Abu Dhabi
- Description: Head of Program Commercial - AUH Airport Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Par...
Reference Code: 23408-1
- Document Control Supervisor Yanbu Saudi Arabia - Yanbu, Al Madinah
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Supervises employees responsible for the flow and storage of all project documentation (correspondence, contracts, construction documents, engineering, schedules, etc.) between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction team, and other related support groups. Incumbent is typically responsible for a large project. Plans, organizes, and implements systems for efficient document processing...
Reference Code: 23400-1
Parsons participates in e-Verify
Americans With Disabilities - Parsons wants all interested and qualified candidates to be able to use this career site to review and apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this site, please contact us for assistance at 1-866-436-4054 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All offers of employment by Parsons may be contingent upon the successful completion of a toxicological test for substance abuse, which also includes alcohol. Additionally, all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of employment verifications including current employer and current salary, degree verifications and criminal background investigations. When completing the application please be as accurate as possible. If offered employment you will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identify and legal authorization to work in the United States