Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Construction Manager - Washington, DC
- Description: Construction Manager Washington DC POSITION OVERVIEW As Construction Manger, incumbent manages all on-site field construction activities associated with the completion of a large project. (Typically a project having 2 to 5 million construction man-hours or a total installed cost of $100 to $150 million.) Applies extensive knowledge of various disciplines to be used during construction, as well as the methods and technique...
Reference Code: 30438-1
- Resident Engineer - Washington, DC
- Description: Resident Engineer Washington DC POSITION OVERVIEW : Plans, schedules, supervises, and exercises administrative authority over all field engineering work. Controls field engineering activities prepares construction and procurement schedules, conducts subcontract negotiations, and provides technical guidance to support construction operations in accordance with Company procedures and industry practices. Willingness to reloc...
Reference Code: 30437-1
- Engineer Associate (RTS) Chicago IL - Chicago, IL
- Description: Associate Engineer-Chicago, IL (Rail and Transit Systems) *** NIGHT SHIFT*** Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - from...
Reference Code: 30430-1