Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Civil Engineer I - Irvine, CA
- Description: Civil Engineer I Roads and Highways Irvine, CA PARSONS is hiring an Engineer I with at least 3 years of civil engineering and/or project management experience. Beneficial experience includes: Basic understanding of Caltrans PS&E or Project Report process, Drainage, Storm Water, and/or Structures experience. Inroads and a California PE is a plus. POSITION OVERVIEW The selected Engineer I will have road and highway desi...
Reference Code: 31804-1
- Procurement Intern - Huntsville, AL
- Description: Procurement Intern Huntsville, AL POSITION OVERVIEW : Under close supervision of a degreed professional, completes routine administrative support assignments. Assignments are designed to develop a working knowledge of policies, practices, and procedures related to field of study. This is a developmental position for college interns who are pursuing a non-technical field of study. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs a vari...
Reference Code: 31444-1
- IT Specialist Senior (IT Infrastructure) - Richardson, TX
- Description: Sr. Infrastructure Operations Specialist Richardson TX POSITION OVERVIEW: Executes the overall design, installation and integration of IT infrastructure throughout the Enterprise (Network Convergence, routers, switches, servers, storage, IPTelephony, etc). May work with senior IT professionals and Parsons managers to design and develop infrastructure solutions that meet identified corporate goals and initiatives. Provides...
Reference Code: 31806-1