Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
EEO, e-Verify and Americans with Disabilities Statements
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Labor Relations Manager - CA
- Description: Make a Difference Labor Relations Manager California POSITION OVERVIEW: Develops and maintains the company’s labor relations program and participates in the negotiation of craft union agreements for the construction industry. When required, negotiates specific agreements for individual projects. Represents the company in all matters pertaining to construction labor relations and acts as liaison with contractors, governmen...
Reference Code: 26312-1
- Construction Manager Water Miami FL - Miami, FL
- Description: Make A Difference Construction Manager – Miami, FL Parsons is an industry leader in delivering technology driven solutions to promote safer, healthier and sustainable world class infrastructure to communities throughout the world. Our landmark projects and capital improvement programs support global initiatives in infrastructure, water, energy, power, renewables, environmental, healthcare, education, and communications. W...
Reference Code: 26311-1
- Technician III - Arlington, VA
- Description: Experience a Dynamic Global Company that is Committed to a Sustainable World and the Communities it Serves Technician III Arlington, VA Parsons is a leading firm that provides premier technical, engineering, construction, and management support throughout the world to federal, regional, and local government agencies as well as private industries. We accept the toughest technical, managerial, and logistical challenges, and...
Reference Code: 26309-1