Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Roadway Design Engineer I - Oakland, CA
- Description: Roadway Design Engineer I Roads and Highways Oakland, CA POSITION OVERVIEW The successful candidate is an engineer with experience in roadway/highway design, willing to learn and eager to be part of multiple teams providing consistently high quality service to our clients. Performs a variety of engineering tasks by applying standard engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline. The Engineer at this level has ex...
Reference Code: 32914-1
- Train Control Engineering Manager - Chicago, IL
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Provides management and direction for one of the large Engineering disciplines, or may have a special assignment such as Manager of the Quality Program, or Operations Manager for the department, or Manager over all engineering disciplines on a large job, typically exceeding $250 million in total installed cost. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES : This position will support Rail and Transit Systems projects. Th...
Reference Code: 32913-1
- Construction Engineer\Specialist - Auburn, CA
- Description: Construction Engineer/Specialist-Auburn; California Parsons is a world-class leader in providing in-depth engineering, construction, technical, and management services. Our employees deliver landmark commercial, industrial, environmental, energy, power, and renewable infrastructure — and provide innovative solutions to complex environmental, water quality, supply, treatment, watershed, and wastewater projects. We hire col...
Reference Code: 32915-1