Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Co Op\Procurement Intern - Aiken, SC
- Description: Co-Op/Procurement Intern Aiken, SC PROJECT: For more than 20 years, Parsons has supported the Department of Energy (DOE) at the Savannah River Site in South Carolina. Parsons is developing a conceptual design for a Salt Waste Processing Facility (SWPF) to process highly radioactive liquid wastes currently stored in large underground tanks. Salt wastes account for about 34 of the 37 million gallons of radioactive waste at ...
Reference Code: 31862-1
- Associate Civil Engineer Roadways - Seattle, WA
- Description: Associate Civil Engineer Road and Highways Seattle, WA POSITION OVERVIEW Performs a variety of engineering duties by applying basic engineering techniques and analyses. The Engineer at this level (entry level) is in a developmental mode, being trained under close supervision in the utilization of engineering theories and practices, and gaining exposure to Company procedures. Assignment may be to a structured rotational pr...
Reference Code: 31863-1
- Project Manager\EXCON Plan & Ops Officer - HI
- Description: Project Manager/EXCON Plan & Ops Officer Hawaii The EXCON Plans & Operations Officer will provide Joint Pacific Multinational Readiness Capability (JPMRC) Operations Group (OPSGRP) support for US Army Pacific Command (USARPAC) during the conduct of Homestation Training (HsT), Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) exercises, Multi-national Theater Security Cooperation Program (TSCP) Exercises, and Final Operating C...
Reference Code: 31860-1