Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Electronics Technician - Norfolk, VA
- Description: Electronics Technician Norfolk, VA Opportunity Are you interested in working as an Electronics Technician in the cleared space? If so, we are seeking an experienced Electronics Technician to join our team in Norfolk, VA. These are critical times in the world of cyber security and Parsons need your help to make us a little bit more secure. This is your chance to help us with this vital mission. Responsibilities include:...
Reference Code: 31886-1
- Intermidiate CNDSP Incident Response Analyst - Washington, DC
- Description: Intermediate CNDSP Incident Response Analyst Washington, DC Opportunity These are critical times in the world of cyber security and Parsons needs your help to make us a little bit more secure. This is your chance to help us with this vital mission. We are looking for a high quality candidate who will be responsible for providing incident response duties as required while supporting customer 24x7x365 operations watch floor...
Reference Code: 31887-1
- Compensation Analyst - Pasadena, CA
- Description: Compensation Analyst Pasadena, CA POSITION OVERVIEW: Independently applies fundamental Talent Management (TM) principles, company policies, and practices in handling a variety of moderately difficult and complex assignments. Responds daily to management and employees’ inquiries relating to wage and hour, job classifications, exempt and non-exempt job classifications and SCA/DBA contracts. Prepares analytical reports using...
Reference Code: 31884-1