Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Document Controller - Doha, Qatar
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Under minimal supervision performs a variety of document control functions for a project or department. Plans, organizes, and implements systems for efficient document processing of all communications, supplier documents, design documents, construction documents or other internal or external documents. Coordinates the flow of documents between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction t...
Reference Code: 31746-1
- Assistant Resident Engineer (Structures) - Qatar
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW: Performs a variety of field engineering assignments by applying basic engineering techniques and analyses. This entry-level Construction Engineer is exposed to various aspects of field engineering and construction activities while gaining exposure to Company procedures and industry practices. Some assignments may involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications. May give...
Reference Code: 29256-1
- Assistant Resident Engineer (Roads) - Qatar
- Description: Resident Engineer (Demolition Utilities) - Doha, Qatar Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your co...
Reference Code: 30678-1