Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
EEO, e-Verify and Americans with Disabilities Statements
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Toronto Transportation Business Unit Manager - Toronto, ON
- Description: Manager of Toronto Transportation Business Unit Reporting to the Division Vice President (DVP), Transportation, the successful candidate will be responsible for the operational and financial performance as well as the strategic development of the Toronto Transportation (TT) unit. The business unit’s core services focus on road, highway and surface transit infrastructure, involving feasibility studies, environmental assess...
Reference Code: 26177-1
- Principal Project Manager - New York, NY
- Description: BE A PART OF GLOBAL COMPANY COMMITTED TO A SUSTAINABLE WORLD PRINCIPAL PROJECT MANAGER Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including road and highway, bridge and tunnel, rail and transit, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operati...
Reference Code: 26176-1
- Jr Processing Inspector Fort Edward - Fort Edward, NY
- Description: Processing Inspector – Fort Edward, NY **Seasonal Casual Position** Project Parsons helps customers restore and protect our most valuable resources, based upon experience gained while working on the largest and most complex sediment remediation projects in the country. Our strong teaming capabilities allow us to collaborate with national experts, universities, and other consulting firms to bring together the best resource...
Reference Code: 22330-1