Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Project Manager Oil and Gas - Bakersfield, CA
- Description: Sr. Project Manager - Oil and Gas Bakersfield, CA POSITION OVERVIEW : Parsons is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to support new Oil and Gas projects in the Bakersfield area. The Sr. PM will p rovide direction and management for medium-sized projects, or several small projects, and ensures on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations. The Sr. PM is responsible for the scope dev...
Reference Code: 32267-1
- Systems Analyst - Columbia, MD
- Description: Systems Analyst Columbia, MD Opportunity Are you interested in playing a crucial role in an exciting new cyber defense mission? If so, then we have an excellent opportunity for you! We have an immediate opening for a Systems Engineer on a small, close-knit team charged with supporting a system that actively collects data for the cyber warriors in charge of network defense. The work environment is fast-paced and requires d...
Reference Code: 32266-1
- Geologist Associate Syracuse NY - Syracuse, NY
- Description: Make a difference! Associate Geologist-Syracuse, NY Parsons is a world-class leader in providing in-depth engineering, construction, technical, and management services. Our employees deliver landmark commercial, industrial, environmental, energy, power, and renewable infrastructure — and provide innovative solutions to complex environmental, water quality, supply, treatment, watershed, and wastewater projects. We hire col...
Reference Code: 32265-1