Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Service Manager Alternative Project Delivery - Abu Dhabi
- Description: AREA SERVICE STAFF OVERSIGHT RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for development of a APD (alternative project delivery) service line within the water sector Assesses present and future needs, trends, problems, and identifies opportunities in the service line Mentors and supports project managers within service line to ensure client satisfaction and quality objectives achieved Reviews and appraises performance of subordinate ma...
Reference Code: 28276-1
- Requirements Engineer\DOORS Specialist - Doha, Qatar
- Description: Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - from the initial planning stage through final design, construction, and commissio...
Reference Code: 27061-1
- Commercial and Contracts Manager Rail Systems - Doha, Qatar
- Description: Parsons International have recently been awarded one of the Project Management Consultancy (PMC) contracts for Doha Metro in Qatar, scope includes PMC of the turnkey systems suppliers contracts program wide, coordination with all the civil packages and coordination of the safety approval process. Rail Systems will include the Depot, Rolling Stock, Power Supply, Train Control Systems, Telecoms, SCADA, Tunnel Ventilation/Co...
Reference Code: 26809-1