Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Field Project Manager - Washington, DC
- Description: Field Project Manager Washington, DC POSITION OVERVIEW : Under direction of the Project Manager, manages all on-site activities for a small project, or a subtask of a larger project, in accordance with the project schedule. This includes directing and coordinating subcontractor activities in accordance with project/client procedures, scope of work, and contract specifications. Serves as the primary point of contact with t...
Reference Code: 31069-1
- Summer Intern - Pasadena, CA
- Description: Make a Difference Summer Intern – Pasadena, CA Founded in 1944, Parsons is an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion in 2013; it is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to pri...
Reference Code: 31068-1
- SCA Engineering Technician V - Kansas City, KS
- Description: ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN V Kansas City, KS GENERAL OVERVIEW Serves on a casual basis as an Engineering Technician IV supporting the T4 Program throughout the Central Service Area, based out of T4 Central Region Kansas City, KS. Moderate Overtime and 100% Travel will be required. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of professional experience or a combination of experience and related training and perform the following dut...
Reference Code: 31070-1