Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- BIM Coordinator Westminster CO - Westminster, CO
- Description: Opportunity The BIM (Building Information Modeling) Coordinator will be based in our Westminster, CO office. The position will perform a variety of field engineering assignments by applying basic engineering techniques and analyses, and will largely be responsible for implementing Parsons Corp.’s BIM initiative for highway and heavy civil projects. Willingness to relocate to project site locations is expected. The positio...
Reference Code: 32741-1
- Systems Administrator - North Charleston, SC
- Description: Systems Administrator Charleston, SC Opportunity Are you a leader at systems administration in the cleared space? If so, we are seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team in Charleston, SC. These are critical times in the world of cyber security and Parsons need your help to make us a little bit more secure. This is your chance to help us with this vital mission....
Reference Code: 32890-1
- Associate Civil Engineer Design - Seattle, WA
- Description: Associate Civil Engineer Design Seattle, WA POSITION OVERVIEW Performs a variety of engineering duties by applying basic engineering techniques and analyses. The Engineer at this level(entry level) is in a developmental mode, being trained under close supervision in the utilization of engineering theories and practices, and gaining exposure to Company procedures. Will be assisting with Design using AutoCAD and/or Microsta...
Reference Code: 32889-1