Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Associate Data Management Engineer - Aiken, SC
- Description: Parsons Parsons provides the U.S. government with qualified personnel to solve the toughest engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and security challenges. Our staff is engaged in mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs both domestically and a...
Reference Code: 29862-1
- Accounting Manager Pasadena CA - Pasadena, CA
- Description: Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day Accounting Manager – Pasadena, CA Parsons is a world-class leader in transportation, infrastructure, environmental, construction, and technical services. Our growing portfolio of projects in North America and selected countries in the Middle East Africa region creates opportunities in the fields of project controls, estimating, procurement, contracts, quality, document control,...
Reference Code: 29841-1
- Construction Manager - Seattle, WA
- Description: Construction Manager – Rail and Transit Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion in 2012, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to private industr...
Reference Code: 29861-1