Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
EEO, e-Verify and Americans with Disabilities Statements
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- senior Inspector - London, ON
- Description: The successful candidate will be a possess a diploma in Civil Engineering Technology with a good knowledge of theories, principals and practices of Civil Engineering related to the construction of municipal infrastructure. He/She will have detailed experience in the construction inspection and/or contract administration of municipal infrastructure projects including roads and/or linear infrastructure (water/storm/sanitary...
Reference Code: 26611-1
- Construction Contract Administratortrator - Ottawa, ON
- Description: Responsibilities include: • Construction contract administration and inspection of the construction of municipal underground utility installation • Supervision and inspection of roadworks, site works, grading and other types of construction work to ensure that procedures and materials comply with plans and specifications will also be required • Observes work in progress to ensure that procedures followed and materials use...
Reference Code: 26612-1
- Senior Municipal Engineer - London, ON
- Description: Responsibilities will include design of new and upgrading existing potable water, wastewater and stormwater drainage systems for municipalities and private clients, including contract administration....
Reference Code: 26613-1