Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Operations Manager Infrastructure Division - Abu Dhabi
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Works with Division Manager, Land Development Sector Manager, and Buildings Sector Manager to realize execution excellence for all projects and provides operational leadership for the division. As key member of division management staff, actively participates in developing new business in a growing global division. Provides management and direction for development of and adherence to policies and proce...
Reference Code: 30626-1
- Facilities Manager - Springfield, VA
- Description: Facilities Manager Springfield, VA POSITION OVERVIEW: Supervises a group of nonexempt employees engaged in one or more aspects of facilities maintenance (both inside and outside) within a client building complex. Responsible for day to day operations and procedures. Manages all facility related activities at all facilities on client campus. Monitors work order requests expeditiously and brings them to a satisfactory concl...
Reference Code: 30571-1
- Safety System Engineer\Process Engineer Richmond Kentucky - Richmond, KY
- Description: Safety Systems Engineer/Process Engineer Richmond, KY Opportunity Are you well versed in Safety Systems Programs? Are you a leader in risk assessment, hazards analysis and predictive assessments for facility operations? Do you like designing and implementing Safety programs and interacting with design/engineering and operations personnel to mitigate safety hazards in a complex factory? If so, we are seeking a System Safet...
Reference Code: 30627-1