Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Network Engineer III - North Charleston, SC
- Description: Network Engineer II Charleston, SC Opportunity Are you an experienced Network Engineer in the cleared space? If so, we are seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join our team in Charleston, SC. These are critical times in the world of cyber security and Parsons need your help to make us a little bit more secure. This is your chance to help us with this vital mission. The Network Engineer will drive the development, s...
Reference Code: 32857-1
- Design Coordinator Expressway - Doha, Qatar
- Description: Role Summary The Doha Expressway is the flagship public transportation project in Doha - Qatar. In order for it to be a success, the project will require the active leadership support of strong Design Coordinator Reporting to Resident Engineer. Key Responsibilities Coordinate with Design Consultant regarding all design related issues. Monitor and review the delivered designs for compliance with the design...
Reference Code: 30074-1
- Traffic Management \ Road Safety Audit Engineer - Qatar
- Description: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Traffic Management / Road Safety Audit Engineer shall be responsible for preparing, reviewing and approving traffic management plans and traffic diversions including designs, details and working drawings. Perform road safety audits and follow up on corrective actions and closures. Confirms that all related site works are done according to the approved design and conforming to the road safet...
Reference Code: 32877-1