Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Project Manager - Ottawa, Ontario
- Description: Our Ottawa Water Division is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of new and upgrading existing potable water, wastewater and stormwater drainage systems for municipalities and private clients, including engineering support services during construction. Additionally, the successful candidate will: Plan and design major civil projects suc...
Reference Code: 28121-1
- ITS Engineer - Markham, Ontario
- Description: Parsons Inc. Markham office is looking for a motivated Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Engineer with strong communication and interpersonal skills who wishes to expand their professional experience and knowledge in this rapidly advancing field. Strong technical skills are preferred with an aptitude for project management, client management and business development skills. The successful candidate will be involved...
Reference Code: 28060-1
- Structural Engineer - Calgary, Alberta
- Description: Our Calgary Structures Division is currently seeking a Bridge Engineer to join their team....
Reference Code: 28122-1