Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Reporting Manager (Technical Writing Specialist) - Doha, Qatar
- Description: OVERVIEW: Parsons have recently been awarded the Project Management Consultancy for a prestigious metro project in Qatar. We are currently looking for a Reporting Manager/Technical Writing Specialist for this project....
Reference Code: 24285-1
- Signaling Engineer - Riyadh, AR RIYAD
- Description: Role Summary Signalling engineering in a rail environment enables operators to regulate the movement of trains on the network with minimum conflict or delay. A signalling engineer will choose to specialise in design, construction, maintenance or project management. Key accountabilities may include: designing infrastructure assets including signals, train stops, track circuits, train detection systems, point operation and ...
Reference Code: 28039-1
- Lead Depot - Riyadh, AR RIYAD
- Description: Role Summary Reporting into the Design Manager, the Depot Lead and their team will be responsible for providing design review and assistance to construction oversight of depots and associated facilities during the construction phase of a major Saudi rail project. The project team is seeking a senior level, experienced Depot Lead Engineer to review and provide support on depots design issues as well as coordinating their v...
Reference Code: 28037-1