Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Safety Service Patrol Operator - VA
- Description: Make a Difference Safety Service Patrol Operator (Virginia – Central and Eastern Regions) Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering oper...
Reference Code: 30429-1
- Bridge Engineer - Washington, DC
- Description: Bridge Engineer Washington, DC Opportunity Parsons is seeking a Bridge Engineer I for our rapidly expanding Bridge & Tunnel Division. If you want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team working on large, marquee bridge projects that change the urban fabric of communities, this opportunity is for you. We are looking for candidates with the ability to work in a highly flexible, team-oriented environment that have ex...
Reference Code: 30424-1
- Project Civil Engineer Roadways - Oakland, CA
- Description: Project Civil Engineer Roads and Highways Oakland, CA POSITION OVERVIEW Completes a wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within several disciplines. The Engineer at this level is a fully qualified professional, proficient in the utilization of most engineering theories and practices. Some assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided des...
Reference Code: 30423-1