Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Project Manager Indianapolis Indiana - Indianapolis, IN
- Description: Project Manager Indianapolis, IN POSITION OVERVIEW Oversees the development and execution of programs and is accountable for the quality and the timely delivery of contractual items under the contract terms and conditions. Serves as point of contact with client, and performs day-to-day management of contract execution, possibly involving multiple tasks and groups of personnel at multiple locations, on a single project. Es...
Reference Code: 31866-1
- TM Representative Associate - Pasadena, CA
- Description: Associate Talent Management Representative Pasadena, CA POSITION OVERVIEW: Under minimal supervision, completes a variety of administrative and/or special assignments at the para-professional level for the PGS Compensation department. Performs unanticipated or ad hoc tasks and/or research, and provides information to other departments as needed for such things as headcount reports, job descriptions, salary data, general i...
Reference Code: 31868-1
- Architectural Designer Pasadena CA - Pasadena, CA
- Description: Architectural Designer - Pasadena, CA (Rail and Transit) Opportunity Parsons is engaged in some of the most interesting and transformative urban transportation projects in California. We have a long history of involvement in all of Metro’s rail lines and are currently designing the stations for the Westside Subway Extension. The position offers an opportunity...
Reference Code: 31870-1