Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Construction Manager Transportation Projects - Washington, DC
- Description: Senior Construction Manager Transportation Projects Washington, DC POSITION OVERVIEW As Senior Construction Manger, incumbent manages all on-site field construction activities associated with the completion of a large project. (Typically a project having 2 to 5 million construction man-hours or a total installed cost of $100 to $150 million.) Applies extensive knowledge of various disciplines to be used during constructio...
Reference Code: 32907-1
- Resident Engineer Bridge Construction - Manhattan, NY
- Description: Resident Engineer Bridge Construction New York, NY POSITION OVERVIEW: Supervises all inspection activities on multiple or single construction type projects of a large scale requiring multiple disciplines. This includes reviewing design and bidding documents; soliciting, receiving, and evaluating contractor bids; supervising construction progress and scheduling; starting up process systems/equipment or facilities for turni...
Reference Code: 32906-1
- Bridge Engineer II - Houston, TX
- Description: Bridge Engineer II Bridge & Tunnel Division Houston, TX Opportunity Parsons is seeking a Bridge Engineer II in our rapidly expanding Bridge & Tunnel Division. If you want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team working on large, marquee bridge projects that change the urban fabric of communities, this opportunity is for you. We are looking for candidates with the ability to work in a highly flexible, team-orie...
Reference Code: 32908-1