|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Senior Construction Manager (Rail Systems)||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/28/2015|
|Quality Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/27/2015|
|Senior Risk (Project) Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/20/2015|
|Contracts Administrator (Construction)||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/14/2015|
|Contracts Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/12/2015|
|Cost Control Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/08/2015|
|Project Manager Temporary Utilities||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/07/2015|
|Assistant Construction Manager ( Clubhouse)||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/07/2015|
|Assistant Construction Manager Electrical||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/07/2015|
|Contracts Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/07/2015|
|Resident Engineer Roads Drainage & Utilities||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/05/2015|
|Risk Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/05/2015|
|Reporting Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/05/2015|
|Safety Supervisor||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||01/05/2015|
|Design Team Leader (Utilities)||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||12/31/2014|
|Permit to Work Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||12/23/2014|
|Project Manager (Intelligent Transport System)||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||12/18/2014|
|Assistant Construction Manager Road A1\Tunnel\LRT||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||12/08/2014|
|BIM Specialist||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||12/04/2014|
|Project Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||12/03/2014|
Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Senior Construction Manager (Rail Systems) - Doha, Qatar
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Coordinate and oversee completion of activities during the whole project cycle of a large rail systems project. Serve as the principal interface for the customer with the main construction contractor. Work with the contractor to deliver the construction to the customer as designed, on time, within budget, and of acceptable quality given the scope requirements and construction environment. site location...
Reference Code: 28858-1
- Quality Manager - Doha, Qatar
- Description: Quality Manager - Doha, Qatar Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons create...
Reference Code: 28833-1
- Senior Risk (Project) Manager - Doha, Qatar
- Description: We are currently looking for a Senior Risk (Project) Manager for our infrastructure project in Doha, Qatar to provide overall direction to and management of the discipline of risk management to fulfill the contractual commitments. Supports the delivery of regular progress reports with regard to issues, risks, opportunities and lessons learned. Where required evaluates options from a risk perspective and supports decision ...
Reference Code: 28729-1