|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Construction Inspector Mechanical (TS\SCI w\ Poly REQUIRED)||Annapolis Junction, MD||08/14/2014|
|Sr Scheduler Annapolis Jct Maryland||Annapolis Junction, MD||07/28/2014|
|Program Manager||Annapolis Junction, MD||07/07/2014|
|Sr Project Manager||Annapolis Junction, MD||07/07/2014|
|Document Control Manager||Annapolis Junction, MD||07/05/2014|
|Administrative Assistant||Annapolis Junction, MD||06/20/2014|
|Construction Manager Senior||Annapolis Junction, MD||05/29/2014|
|Designer Sr (TS\SCI w\ Poly REQUIRED)||Annapolis Junction, MD||05/01/2014|
|Sr Commissioning Engineer Mechanical||Annapolis Junction, MD||03/31/2014|
|Sr Commissioning Engineer Electrical||Annapolis Junction, MD||03/12/2014|
|Business Process Improvement Manager||Annapolis Junction, MD||03/12/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||Annapolis Junction, MD||12/13/2013|
Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
EEO, e-Verify and Americans with Disabilities Statements
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Sr Scheduler Annapolis Jct Maryland - Annapolis Junction, MD
- Description: Make a Difference Senior Scheduler – Annapolis Junction, MD Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified and clearable personnel to solve engineering, construction, facility, intelligence, environmental, and information technology needs. Our staff has supported mission critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance clean-up, missile defense, and di...
Reference Code: 24391-1
- Construction Inspector Mechanical (TS\SCI w\ Poly REQUIRED) - Annapolis Junction, MD
- Description: Make a Difference Construction Inspector-Mechanical Annapolis Junction, MD Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified and clearable personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-...
Reference Code: 26508-1
- Program Manager - Annapolis Junction, MD
- Description: Make a Difference Program Manager – Annapolis Junction, MD Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs...
Reference Code: 25857-1