|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Systems Safety Engineer Rail Transit||Washington, DC||12/18/2014|
|Associate Contracts Manager Pasadena CA or Washington DC||Washington, DC||12/12/2014|
|Contracts Manager Markham Canada or Pasadena CA or Washington DC||Washington, DC||12/12/2014|
|Engineer I (Roads and Highways)||Washington, DC||12/11/2014|
|Supervising Designer (Roads & Highways)||Washington, DC||12/11/2014|
|Web Developer\SharePoint Administrator||Washington, DC||12/10/2014|
|Program Analyst Associate||DC Metro Area, DC||12/04/2014|
|Sr Systems Engineer||Washington, DC||12/03/2014|
|Systems Engineer||Washington, DC||12/03/2014|
|Data Analyst||Washington, DC||12/01/2014|
|Systems Analyst||Washington, DC||11/24/2014|
|Program Analyst||Washington, DC||11/24/2014|
|Logistics Analyst||Washington, DC||11/24/2014|
|Nework Cyber Cross Domain Engineer||DC Metro Area, DC||11/24/2014|
|Sr Electrical Engineer Rail and Transit Projects||Washington, DC||11/24/2014|
|HMI Software Engineer||DC Metro Area, DC||11/21/2014|
|Facilities Manager Washington DC||Washington, DC||11/20/2014|
|Business Development Director||DC Metro Area, DC||11/19/2014|
|Business Development Director||Washington, DC||11/19/2014|
|Pipefitter\Maintenance Mechanic (AOC)||Washington, DC||11/17/2014|
Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Systems Safety Engineer Rail Transit - Washington, DC
- Description: Make a Difference Systems Safety Engineer - Rail and Transit Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - from the initial pla...
Reference Code: 28335-1
- Associate Contracts Manager Pasadena CA or Washington DC - Washington, DC
- Description: Make a Difference Associate Contracts Manager – Pasadena CA or Washington DC Founded in 1944, Parsons is an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion in 2013; it is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alterna...
Reference Code: 28269-2
- Contracts Manager Markham Canada or Pasadena CA or Washington DC - Washington, DC
- Description: Make a Difference Contracts Manager – Markham Ontario, Pasadena CA or Washington DC location Founded in 1944, Parsons is an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion in 2013; it is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and in...
Reference Code: 28267-2