|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Sr International Affairs Analyst||Washington, DC||09/17/2014|
|International Affairs Analyst||Washington, DC||09/16/2014|
|Environmental Health and Safety Manager||DC Metro Area, DC||09/15/2014|
|Project Control Engineer\Specialist Senior||Springfield, VA||09/15/2014|
|Electrical Systems Design Engineer for Facilities Washington DC Metro||DC Metro Area, DC||09/12/2014|
|Billing Coordinator||Washington, DC||09/12/2014|
|Maintenance Mechanic||Washington, DC||09/12/2014|
|Construction Engineer||Washington, DC||09/12/2014|
|Contracts Intern||Washington, DC||09/11/2014|
|Associate Contract Administrator||Washington, DC||09/10/2014|
|Progam Manager||Washington, DC||09/09/2014|
|Business Development Manager Military Medical IT||Washington, DC||09/03/2014|
|Mechanical Engineering Discipline Lead & Data Center Subject Matter Expert||Washington, DC||09/03/2014|
|Business Unit Controller||DC Metro Area, DC||09/02/2014|
|Proposal Center Director||Washington, DC||08/27/2014|
|Electrical Mechanic 1 (NGA) Top Secret Clearance Required||Springfield, VA||08/19/2014|
|HVAC Mechanic (NGA) Top Secret Clearance Required||Springfield, VA||08/19/2014|
|Electrician High Voltage (NGA)||Springfield, VA||08/11/2014|
|Electronics Engineer||Washington, DC||08/06/2014|
|Subcontract Administrator Sr||Springfield, VA||08/06/2014|
Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
EEO, e-Verify and Americans with Disabilities Statements
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Contracts Intern - Washington, DC
- Description: Make a Difference! Contracts Intern- Pasadena, CA Founded in 1944, Parsons is an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion in 2013; it is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to ...
Reference Code: 26963-1
- Associate Contract Administrator - Washington, DC
- Description: Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World Associate Contract Administrator – Washington DC Parsons services include the design and construction of innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure around the world. Parsons focuses on self-performing the design-build delivery of large heavy civil infrastructure projects including highways, bridges, tunnels, rail and water and wastewater treatment plants withi...
Reference Code: 26947-1
- Construction Engineer - Washington, DC
- Description: Make A Difference Construction Engineer with IT Experience, Washington DC Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster ...
Reference Code: 26964-1