|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|HMI Software Engineer||DC Metro Area, DC||11/21/2014|
|Facilities Manager Washington DC||Washington, DC||11/20/2014|
|NIU Research Analyst||Washington, DC||11/19/2014|
|Business Development Director||DC Metro Area, DC||11/19/2014|
|Business Development Director||Washington, DC||11/19/2014|
|Pipefitter\Maintenance Mechanic (AOC)||Washington, DC||11/17/2014|
|Electrician Journeyman (Active Secret REQUIRED)||Springfield, VA||11/17/2014|
|Electrician High Voltage (NGA)||Springfield, VA||11/17/2014|
|BAS Operator\Control Technician (Top Secret Clearance Required)||Springfield, VA||11/17/2014|
|Operations Manager (AOC)||Washington, DC||11/17/2014|
|IT System Function Analyst||Washington, DC||11/17/2014|
|Construction Engineer||Washington, DC||11/17/2014|
|Lead Analyst\PM||Washington, DC||11/17/2014|
|Information Security Systems Engineer (ISSE) TS\SCI||Springfield, VA||11/14/2014|
|Maintenance Mechanic Washington DC||DC Metro Area, DC||11/13/2014|
|Mechanical Engineering Discipline Lead||Washington, DC||11/11/2014|
|Structural\Engineer 1 Washington DC\Pasadena CA||Washington, DC||11/11/2014|
|Business Development Director CBRNE||Washington, DC||11/06/2014|
|Deputy Manager of Engineering||Washington, DC||11/06/2014|
|Construction Inspector AOC||Washington, DC||11/05/2014|
Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Senior Construction Manager Washington DC (Cogeneration) - Washington, DC
- Description: Make a Difference Sr. Construction Manager (COGENERATION) Washington, DC Architect of the Capitol Parsons has a need for a Senior Construction Manager at the US Capitol Power Plant's new Cogeneration Plant Addition in Washington, DC. The position is responsible for on-site team management and ensures on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations. The Senior CM is responsible for ...
Reference Code: 27375-1
- Program Analyst - Washington, DC
- Description: Make A Difference Program Analyst, Washington DC Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs both here...
Reference Code: 27401-1
- Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) - Springfield, VA
- Description: Make a Difference Information Security System Officer (ISSO) Chantilly VA, Springfield VA, Denver CO or Las Cruces NM Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordn...
Reference Code: 27374-3