|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Administrative Assistant Senior||Houston, TX||12/02/2013|
|Cyber Security Specialist||Richardson, TX||11/19/2013|
|System Integration Technician||Houston, TX||11/17/2013|
|Cyber Security Specialist\Engineer||Richardson, TX||11/12/2013|
|Senior Mechanical Field Engineer Central Texas Office Fort Hood||Fort Hood, TX||11/05/2013|
|Sr Mechanical Field Engineer Ft Hood Hospital Fort Hood TX||Fort Hood, TX||11/04/2013|
|EPC Project Controls Director||Houston, TX||11/01/2013|
|SCA Civil Engineering Technician||Fort Worth, TX||11/01/2013|
|Electronics Technician Maintenance I||Fort Worth, TX||11/01/2013|
|Unified Communications Specialist\Mobile Platform Engineer||Richardson, TX||10/27/2013|
|GIS Specialist Associate||Austin, TX||10/21/2013|
|GIS Specialist||Austin, TX||10/21/2013|
|Wireless Tower Climber Foreman||Dallas, TX||09/24/2013|
|Wireless Tower Climber II||Dallas, TX||09/24/2013|
|Project Manager||Fort Worth, TX||07/16/2013|
Celebrating more than 65 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Most Recent Jobs
- Administrative Assistant Senior - Houston, TX
- Description: Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every DaySenior Administrative Assistant-Houston, TX Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operatio...
Reference Code: 21771-1
- Cyber Security Specialist - Richardson, TX
- Description: Cyber Security Specialist / Richardson, TXU.S. Citizenship required / Government Clearance Preferred Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion in 2012, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. Parsons is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on transportation, environmental/infrastructure, defense/security, and resour...
Reference Code: 21645-1
- System Integration Technician - Houston, TX
- Description: Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World System Integration Technician Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion in 2012, is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative ...
Reference Code: 18132-1
Parsons participates in e-Verify
Americans With Disabilities - Parsons wants all interested and qualified candidates to be able to use this career site to review and apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this site, please contact us for assistance at 1-866-436-4054 or email us at email@example.com.
All offers of employment by Parsons may be contingent upon the successful completion of a toxicological test for substance abuse, which also includes alcohol. Additionally, all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of employment verifications including current employer and current salary, degree verifications and criminal background investigations. When completing the application please be as accurate as possible. If offered employment you will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identify and legal authorization to work in the United States