Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Technical Recruiter Riyadh KSA - Saudi Arabia
- Description: Technical Recruiter Riyadh, KSA POSITION OVERVIEW : The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting all level positions, throughout the MENA Region. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of high caliber in-house recruitment team and to work in a demanding and rewarding environment. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES : Identify candidates through networking, jobsites, advertising online and press advertising. Inter...
Reference Code: 27935-1
- Contracts Manager Khamis Meshait - Saudi Arabia
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Manages all contract activity for a Division, a major market segment, or for a major project. Travel to the client's offices or to the project site may be required, either before the contract receives final approval or during the life of the contract. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES : Participates in Division, Company, and Corporate strategic planning activities for specific projects (e.g., risk assessment, ...
Reference Code: 23222-1
- Technical Manager - Saudi Arabia
- Description: Technical Manager General description o...
Reference Code: 28333-1