|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Senior Construction Manager||Qatar||12/12/2013|
|Construction Manager Landscape||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||12/12/2013|
|Lead Planner||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||11/27/2013|
|Resident Engineer||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||11/21/2013|
|Quality Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||11/14/2013|
|Construction Manager System and Integration||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||11/14/2013|
|Construction Manager Mechanical T&C||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||11/13/2013|
|Construction Manager Traffic Management||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||11/13/2013|
|Construction Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||11/13/2013|
|Project Control Manager Senior||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||10/28/2013|
|Senior Bridge Engineer||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||10/28/2013|
|Senior Structural Engineer||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||10/28/2013|
|Principal Landscape Architect||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||10/24/2013|
|Senior Landscape Architect||Qatar||10/24/2013|
|Transportation Design Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||10/22/2013|
|Project Manager Technical Support||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||10/22/2013|
|Traffic Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||10/22/2013|
|Project Manager Smart City||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||10/22/2013|
|Senior Project Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||10/22/2013|
Celebrating more than 65 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Most Recent Jobs
- Resident Engineer - Doha, Qatar
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW: Independently develops methods and solutions for construction / engineering problems; selects the most efficient and economical manner in meeting the project objectives. Completes a wide variety of difficult construction / engineering assignments, applying construction / engineering techniques and analysis within one discipline. The Engineer at this level is a fully qualified professional, proficient ...
Reference Code: 15985-1
- Lead Planner - Doha, Qatar
- Description: Duties and Responsibilities: Provides leadership to the Planning/Scheduling Group and in conjunction with the Project Controls Manager assigns priorities.Selects, trains and supervises a staff qualified to analyze and schedule activities pertinent to the design, engineering and construction of projects. Coordinates, supervises and checks the work of those scheduling personnel assigned to projects under his/her direction....
Reference Code: 19911-1
- Quality Manager - Doha, Qatar
- Description: Quality Manager Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconne...
Reference Code: 21507-1
Parsons participates in e-Verify
Americans With Disabilities - Parsons wants all interested and qualified candidates to be able to use this career site to review and apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this site, please contact us for assistance at 1-866-436-4054 or email us at email@example.com.
All offers of employment by Parsons may be contingent upon the successful completion of a toxicological test for substance abuse, which also includes alcohol. Additionally, all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of employment verifications including current employer and current salary, degree verifications and criminal background investigations. When completing the application please be as accurate as possible. If offered employment you will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identify and legal authorization to work in the United States