|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Resident Engineer (DemolitionUtilities)||Qatar||07/24/2014|
|Lead Quality Control Engineer||Qatar||07/24/2014|
|Construction Manager CP8S1||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||07/20/2014|
|Contracts Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||07/16/2014|
|Senior Drainage Engineer||Qatar||07/16/2014|
|Lead Mechanical Design Engineer||Qatar||07/16/2014|
|Utilities Design Engineer||Qatar||07/09/2014|
|Construction Manager Systems||Qatar, Qatar||07/09/2014|
|Senior Planning Engineer||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||07/09/2014|
|Contracts Administrator||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||07/09/2014|
|Project Manager Technical Support||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||07/08/2014|
|Lead Assistant Construction Manager||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||07/08/2014|
|Senior Mechanical Design Engineer||Qatar||07/03/2014|
|Senior Electrical Engineer Low Voltage||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||07/02/2014|
|Contracts Administrator||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||07/01/2014|
|Quantity Surveyor||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||06/26/2014|
|Senior Project Manager Intelligent Transportation Systems||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||06/25/2014|
|Construction Manager CP3A3 backfill||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||06/25/2014|
|Safety Supervisor||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||06/25/2014|
|Project Manager District Cooling (MEP)||Doha, Qatar, Qatar||06/25/2014|
Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
EEO, e-Verify and Americans with Disabilities Statements
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Senior Drainage Engineer - Qatar
- Description: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Coordinate with other disciplines as well as with other engineers and CADD within the discipline. Lead design in the drainage, sewerage and TSE design work in the office. Provides direction and ensure a high performance, customer service-oriented work environment. Plans, organizes and manages the work to ensure optimal use of resources and workload. May act in an advisory capacity to senior man...
Reference Code: 23101-1
- Contracts Manager - Doha, Qatar
- Description: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Manages the Contracts Management Group to define staffing assignments and re-assignments as project needs arise and to set project priorities. Responsible to provide senior-level guidance to assigned personnel, and ensures proficiency and timeliness of all contract administration functions in conjunction. Responsible for the development, review, and maintenance of the Contracts Management Plan ...
Reference Code: 17334-1
- Lead Mechanical Design Engineer - Qatar
- Description: POSITION OVERVIEW : Completes a wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within one discipline. The Engineer at this level is a fully qualified professional, proficient in the utilization of most engineering theories and practices. Some assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications. Willingness to travel or relocate to s...
Reference Code: 25212-1