|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Associate Civil Engineer Roads||Pasadena, CA||01/29/2015|
|PFCU Marketing Director Pasadena||Pasadena, CA||01/26/2015|
|Senior Architect Transportation Facilities||Pasadena, CA||01/15/2015|
|Business Systems Compliance Auditor Washington DC or Pasadena CA||Pasadena, CA||01/13/2015|
|Contracts Manager Pasadena CA or Washington DC||Pasadena, CA||12/31/2014|
|Architect Transportation Facilities||Pasadena, CA||12/29/2014|
|Real Estate Transaction Coordinator||Pasadena, CA||12/22/2014|
|Renewable Energy Manager Pasadena||Pasadena, CA||12/11/2014|
|Utility Data Analysis Consultant Pasadena||Pasadena, CA||12/09/2014|
|Proposal Manager||Pasadena, CA||11/13/2014|
|Principal Accountant Pasadena CA||Pasadena, CA||10/30/2014|
Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Senior Architect Transportation Facilities - Pasadena, CA
- Description: Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World Senior Architect Pasadena, CA Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, design, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineerin...
Reference Code: 28687-1
- PFCU Marketing Director Pasadena - Pasadena, CA
- Description: Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day Parsons Federal Credit Union Marketing Director Pasadena, California Parsons Federal Credit Union For 36 years Parsons Federal Credit Union (PFCU) has served the financial needs of Parsons Corporation employees and their family members. Today we proudly serve more than 8,000 members worldwide and our field of membership has grown to include Perot Employees at Parsons locations and...
Reference Code: 28813-1
- Associate Civil Engineer Roads - Pasadena, CA
- Description: Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day Associate Civil Engineer– Pasadena, CA Road and Highway Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineer...
Reference Code: 28731-1