|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Architect Transportation Facilities||Pasadena, CA||11/20/2014|
|Senior Electrical Designer Charlotte Boston Syracuse or Pasadena||Pasadena, CA||11/14/2014|
|Proposal Manager||Pasadena, CA||11/13/2014|
|PFCU Marketing Director||Pasadena, CA||11/12/2014|
|Structural\Engineer 1 Washington DC\Pasadena CA||Pasadena, CA||11/11/2014|
|Bridge Engineer Pasadena CA||Pasadena, CA||11/07/2014|
|Web Applications Developer||Pasadena, CA||11/07/2014|
|Structural Engineer II||Pasadena, CA||11/05/2014|
|Architect Pasadena CA||Pasadena, CA||11/04/2014|
|Senior Government Financial Analyst||Pasadena, CA||11/03/2014|
|Billing Coordinator COSTPOINT||Pasadena, CA||10/31/2014|
|Civil Engineer Pasadena CA||Pasadena, CA||10/30/2014|
|Principal Accountant Pasadena CA||Pasadena, CA||10/30/2014|
|Noise Control Specialist Pasadena||Pasadena, CA||10/27/2014|
|Mechanical Engineer Pasadena CA||Pasadena, CA||10/24/2014|
|Senior Architect Transportation Facilities||Pasadena, CA||10/17/2014|
|Real Estate Contracts Manager||Pasadena, CA||10/15/2014|
|Audit Manager Pasadena CA or Washington DC||Pasadena, CA||09/30/2014|
|Structural Engineer I Charlotte NC||Pasadena, CA||09/25/2014|
|Procurement Manager Pasadena CA||Pasadena, CA||09/19/2014|
Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Procurement Manager Pasadena CA - Pasadena, CA
- Description: Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World Procurement Manager – Pasadena, CA Founded in 1944, Parsons is an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion in 2013; it is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and in...
Reference Code: 27058-1
- Structural Engineer I Charlotte NC - Pasadena, CA
- Description: Make a Difference Structural Engineer-Charlotte, NC Parsons is an industry leader in delivering technology driven solutions to promote safer, healthier and sustainable world class infrastructure to communities throughout the world. Our landmark projects and capital improvement programs support global initiatives in infrastructure, water, energy, power, renewables, environmental, healthcare, education, and communications. ...
Reference Code: 25536-2
- Audit Manager Pasadena CA or Washington DC - Pasadena, CA
- Description: Make a Difference Audit Manager Pasadena, CA or Washington, DC Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief prog...
Reference Code: 27270-1