Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Contracts Administrator \ Engineer - Oman
- Description: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Contracts Administrator / Engineer (CA/E) is responsible to ensure that all A’Seeb projects are performed fully in accordance with terms and conditions of the Contract Documents, as following: Manage all Site Measurement Engineers under direct responsibility, assign duties and ensure that all are conducting their duties as required Advise PM, CM and the Resident Engineers on contractual matter...
Reference Code: 27638-1
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Oman
- Description: Duties and Responsibilities: Independently develops methods and solutions for mechanical engineering problems; selects the most efficient and economical manner in meeting the various design engineering requirement on medium to large infrastructure related projects or studies. Completes a wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analysis within one discipline. Ensure technical ...
Reference Code: 27633-1
- Design Manager Water\Wastewater - Oman
- Description: Parsons Corporation operates in the Middle East as Parsons International Ltd. Through our engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our c...
Reference Code: 21956-1