|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Computer Network Exploitation Analyst||Columbia, MD||11/24/2014|
|Systems Engineer||Columbia, MD||11/20/2014|
|Software Engineer||Columbia, MD||11/20/2014|
|Mechanical Engineer||Annapolis Junction, MD||11/18/2014|
|Engineering Intern (Winter)||Columbia, MD||11/12/2014|
|Linux Systems Engineer Principal||Columbia, MD||11/12/2014|
|Integrated Circuit Engineer||Columbia, MD||11/12/2014|
|Software Engineer II||Columbia, MD||11/07/2014|
|Commissionng Engineering Manager||Annapolis Junction, MD||11/04/2014|
|Systems Engineer Lead||Columbia, MD||11/03/2014|
|Subcontract Administrator Senior||Annapolis Junction, MD||10/30/2014|
|Systems Engineer\SW Engineer||Columbia, MD||10/28/2014|
|Software Engineer Lead||Columbia, MD||10/27/2014|
|Software Engineer Lead||Columbia, MD||10/23/2014|
|Lead Systems Engineer||Columbia, MD||10/22/2014|
|Construction Field Engineer\Specialist||Glen Burnie, MD||10/13/2014|
|Network Engineer\Analyst Sr||Columbia, MD||10/10/2014|
|Software Engineer||Columbia, MD||10/10/2014|
|Software Engineer Lead||Columbia, MD||10/10/2014|
|Senior Software Engineer||Columbia, MD||10/10/2014|
Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Sr Commissioning Engineer Mechanical - Annapolis Junction, MD
- Description: Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day Sr. Commissioning Engineer-Mechanical Annapolis Junction, MD Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified and clearable personnel to solve engineering, construction, facility, intelligence, environmental, and information technology needs. Our staff has supported mission critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded...
Reference Code: 23808-1
- Reliability\Availability\Maintainability (RAM) Engineer II - Aberdeen, MD
- Description: Make a Difference Reliability/Availability/Maintainability (RAM) Engineer II - Secret Clearance Aberdeen, MD Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance clea...
Reference Code: 24753-1
- Reliability\Availability\Maintainability (RAM) Engineer III - Aberdeen, MD
- Description: Make a Difference Reliability/Availability/Maintainability (RAM) Engineer III - Secret Clearance Aberdeen, MD Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. Our staff has supported mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cle...
Reference Code: 24754-1