|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Proposal Manager||Denver, CO||11/13/2014|
|Document Control Coordinator Senior||Denver, CO||11/05/2014|
|Construction Inspector Senior||Denver, CO||10/16/2014|
|Senior Bridge CAD Designer||Denver, CO||10/13/2014|
|Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)||Denver, CO||10/08/2014|
|Construction Engineer\Specialist Area||Denver, CO||10/06/2014|
|Administrative Aide Senior (Sr Office Services Assistant)||Denver, CO||09/19/2014|
|Northwest Regional Safety Director||Denver, CO||08/22/2014|
|Information Systems Security Specialist Senior||Denver, CO||07/09/2014|
|Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)||Denver, CO||07/09/2014|
|Information System Security Officer (ISSO)||Denver, CO||05/07/2013|
Celebrating more than 70 years of growth in the engineering and construction industry, Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative delivery solutions to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide in the infrastructure, environmental and defense/security markets. At Parsons, we combine strong forward-thinking and cutting-edge technology to improve the way people connect with the world. Our success has been in striking the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to bring them to life.
Here, we believe that each of our projects represents the perfect synergy of our leading technology, advanced processes, and outstanding employees—the most critical ingredient for our success. Our people provide the talent, experience, and passion that lie at the heart of every one of our completed jobs. That’s our formula for success.
That’s why we provide the challenges and inspiration that can help them grow professionally and personally. Our projects foster positive change in the communities where our people live and work, and we offer the mentoring, referrals, and development programs that build critical skills and advance career paths. If you think you have what it takes, then bring your passion, commitment, and talent to Parsons and find out how to make our success your own.
Already have a profile with Parsons, or would you like to create one? Please click here.
Most Recent Jobs
- Proposal Manager - Denver, CO
- Description: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – PROPOSAL MANAGER Orlando; Denver; Irvine/Pasadena; New York Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations ...
Reference Code: 27983-1
- Document Control Coordinator Senior - Denver, CO
- Description: Make a Difference Sr. Document Control Coordinator-Denver, Colorado Founded in 1944, Parsons is an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues of $3 billion in 2013; it is 100% owned by the Employee Stock Ownership Trust. We conquer the toughest logistical challenges and deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, professional services, and innovative alternative deli...
Reference Code: 27884-1
- Construction Inspector Senior - Denver, CO
- Description: Bring Your Full Talents to Work Every Day Parsons is one of the world’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse transportation projects including rail and transit, road and highway, bridge and tunnel, and aviation infrastructure. Parsons expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - from the initial planning stage through...
Reference Code: 27589-1